Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Oh Me, Oh My, Fifty Shades of Grey

Hey Everyone,
So as promised, its Monday which means I'm introducing the book of the week. This weeks book is Fifty Shades of Grey. I have been hearing about this book and Trilogy so much that I decided it may be time for me to read it. The only issue i have been having is getting my hands on a copy. Thank goodness for ebooks. So, even though I would prefer a hard copy, I'll read on my iPad. Ok, on to the specs. The book is by E.L. James and and is 356 pages long. Unfortunately because the book has been getting so much press I have assumptions on the book. I'm trying to read this book without being biased but I do have high expectations for this book. One of my expectations is that I hope the book is genuinely a good book and not just good because it's full of sex. But I guess we'll see. I'll keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment