Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Hey everyone,

I've been slacking, big time. This week has been kinda hectic for me so I haven't been reading as much as I would have liked to. However I am currently on page 50. The book is good so far. Nothing drastic has happened other than the meeting of the two Main characters, Anastasia Steele and Christian Grey, and her sleeping with him without sexual contact. I know that I said in my last post that I genuinely want the book to be good, and not good because of the sex, but I keep asking myself when is the sex gonna happen?  Don't get me wrong, sex doesn't make the book, but all of the steamy things I've been hearing about this book, I want to read the sex, lol. The book keeps you interested, you see the chemistry between the two characters and you cant help but wonder what will happen next. It seems like every time they lock eyes or every time they touch I hold my breathe. The anticipation is there completely, and I can see why this book is so good to women. The moment you realize there is an attraction between the two characters, every woman in the world either puts herself in Ana's shoes, or plays her conscience. You laugh with her, yell at her, you become embarrassed when she trips, and you get swept off your feet when Christian and Ana have a moment. An example of this is: After Ana does a photo shoot with Christian for the article that caused them to meet, he invites her to coffee. She goes, and after they leave the coffee shop, she is almost hit by an biker. Christian grabs her out of the way, and holds her close. Their lips are practically touching. When reading this I began hyperventilating like I had just been saved and was repeating in my head, "Oh shoot they're about to kiss." Unfortunately however, they don't. I like Ana was super disappointed. Writing about this is making me want to read right now, so I'm gonna go read and I think you all should find a copy and read it too. Bye

1 comment:

  1. Hey Girly! Sending love and support and a 1st comment(I think)!!!

    ReplyDelete