Pages

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Simple, Pretty Nails

 I've missed blogging so much, but for the last couple of days I've been trying to figure out what im going to write about to get started again. I've come to the conclusion that it is only fit that i write about my latest obession...Nails. I know nails is not exactly something people write about but I'm one of those people who have been coveting the looks of the nail art pic posted on instagram and i've become obessed. As of late I have removed my nail tips (being a broke college student makes it hard to keep of with them) and i"ve been sporting my natural nails. Even though i've just removed my tips they havent been breaking or chipping as often as normal and with a coat of nail hardener, they are actually doing me some justice. I never knew how much i could love nail polish and i am hands down in love with Sally Hanson Complete Salon Manicure nail polish. The colors are really pigmented and the brush is nice and thick so i only have to use one or two coats to paint my nails. my first introduction to this nail polish was my stealing my moms in the color Hi Ho Silver. The color is so sparkly and pretty and i loved how itlooked on my nails and with my skin tone. It made me want to go out an purchase more colors.  i receieved a nail dryer from my aunt for Christmas and it has made my well know smudged nail looks a thing of the past. I've been looking into nail trends for the summer but honestly the nail look that makes me feel best are pale or nude pinks with gold and or white accent nails. The look is extremely simple but it makes me feel pretty like the pictures below.

 Currently I am keeping with my pretty nails and I am wearing Brucci's You Mauve Me and Sherri's Pistachio Crème and my accent nail is OPI's Dazzled By Gold.  I love the way it looks. Simple yes but the color combination makes me feel good. What are other color combos that work well together??

No comments:

Post a Comment